Personal Branding Coaching
Every once in a while, we take a look at our career and take stock of what we have achieved and where we have come to in our professional life.
We question our growth, our ambitions, our goals and what do we really want from our life.
If we do nothing, this precious moment passes and we lose an opportunity for a giant leap forward in our growth and evolution.
We are asking you to stop and take stock and use this time to reinvent your Professional & Personal Brand… Urging you to ask yourself:
- Am I satisfied with my career growth?
- Am I creating great first impressions and the right impressions on my colleagues, peers, seniors and customers?
- Do I get the respect and opportunities that I should be getting for the hard work I put in?
- Am I seen as the organization’s champion?
- Am I taking my organization and colleagues forward as department, branch and group or company head?
- Am I seen as an expert in my domain?
- What are my three strongest professional traits?
- What is it that my manager, colleagues, friends and clients come to me for?
If you are not satisfied with any of your answers for the above questions, then its time you took steps to fix it …for your professional growth and building your Professional & Personal Brand.
In Personal Branding coaching, Bon Impressions assists you to leverage the brand that is YOU. We will work with you to achieve the following:
- Understand how you want to be seen and perceived by peers that elevates your success
- Understanding, Creating and Highlighting your USP
- Developing you as a domain expert
- Creating an online persona and using social media to leverage the persona for both professional and personal growth
This is achieved through in depth discussions, asking questions that inspire deep introspection about self and thereby actions.
The tailor-made Personal Branding coaching sessions trigger questions and eventually solutions that are suitable to you for your growth and success. At the end of the intervention, you don’t just know what your brand is, but you also know how to leverage and use it.