1. I drink at least 8 glasses of water each day.
2. I eat only moderate amounts of sugar (watch soda intake).
3. I eat only moderate amounts of fat.
4. I eat only moderate amounts of salt.
5. My diet contains a high percentage of fruits and vegetables.
6. I do not smoke.
7. I drink at least 8 glasses of water each day.
8. I have no more than one drink of tea, coffee, or coke per day.
9. I have no more than 5 alcoholic beverages per week.
10. I get the sleep that I need at least 5 nights out of 7.
11. I exercise at least 3 times per week for at least 30-minutes each time.
FROM STRESS TO PEACE:
13. I am easily on time for appointments.
14. I create extra time in my day for things that might pop up.
15. I say ‘no’ as often as I need to.
16. I have not taken on too much.
17. There is nothing that I am doing that does not contribute to my life.
18. I do not exceed the speed limit when driving.
19. I do not watch TV, read, eat, walk or talk on the phone while I eat.
20. I have resolved all outstanding issues that have been bothering me.
21. I regularly take time to spend with myself.
22. I experience yoga, meditation or relaxation exercises on a regular basis.
23. I have enough time off / vacation.
24. I get a message at least every 2 to 4-weeks.
ENVIRONMENT, PEOPLE AND ME:
26. I am happy at my present weight.
27. I am happy with my clothing.
28. I am happy with the state of my bedroom.
29. I am happy with the state of my house.
30. I set appropriate boundaries around any relationships that drain me.
31. I have raised many of my standards that needed raising.
32. I am happy with my support network. I feel supported by my family and friends.
33. I have completed any outstanding conversations that have been worrying me.
34. I tell people within 24-hours if they have crossed my personal boundaries.
35. I have no significant thoughts withheld about anyone.
36. I enjoy going to work.
37. I do not worry every day about money.
38. I have something to look forward to each night or each week.
Question 1 of 38
Taking Life From Good To Great